Is this year the year of a new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Pliescott HVAC Services LLC boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Cambridge. We use our vast expertise to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, since this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and call 410-228-4822 when you’d like to get your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Pliescott HVAC Services LLC
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from Pliescott HVAC Services LLC, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.