At Pliescott HVAC Services LLC, we know that selecting a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Cambridge is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly provide you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Pliescott HVAC Services LLC a call at 410-228-4822. We’re happy to help!