As springtime begins, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Cambridge? Particularly if your cooling equipment is up-to-date or was running good last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your unit checked annually by a Pliescott HVAC Services LLC specialist can help spot little issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine components and complete a series of AC performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into major issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Today with Pliescott HVAC Services LLC
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Pliescott HVAC Services LLC pros a call at 410-228-4822 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.